The Editorial Team is made up of Living Educational Theorists who seek to live their values more fully in their practice, and to improve the quality of their practices and theorising. We hope to publish articles from many different countries and from different professional spheres, from people working in education, healthcare and administration, for example, indeed from wherever people are working on issues which incur deliberations about emancipation, democracy, empowerment, social justice, fairness and equal opportunities.
We represent a wide variety of perspectives, backgrounds, experience and points of view. Each paper submitted to EJOLTS will be reviewed in an open process by at least one person chosen by the author(s), as well as one or two chosen by members of the editorial committee.
Members of the editorial board:
Chair: Dr. Marie Huxtable, University of Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Dr. Branko Bognar, University of Osijek, Croatia
- Dr Jack Whitehead, University of Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Dr. Swaroop Rawal, Sadar Patel University, India
- Dr Máirín Glenn, Maynooth University, Ireland
- Dr Moira Laidlaw, Open University, United Kingdom
- Dr. Elizabeth Campbell, Cape Breton University, Canada
- Dr Brian Williamson, University of Bolton, United Kingdom
- Dr. Jacqueline Delong, Canada
- Peter Mellett, United Kingdom
- Dr. Je Kan Adler-Collins, University of Human Environment, Japan